This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, April 27, 2009

☆眠たぃ…☆ / ☆Sleepy...☆

Theme:blog


ドキドキEveryone,ドキドキ







ドキドキGood morning!ドキドキ








I got up before 4 am this morning...ショック!ドンッ







I'm still half-asleepドンッ







My face really isn't fit to be photographed yetドンッ






Later, after my makeup and such is done,!!









and I've transformed from Sugiura Nozomi to Tsuji Nozomi, I'll post again, okay...シラーぐぅぐぅぐぅぐぅぐぅぐぅ








Ugh長音記号1...I am a morning person, but this is really tough, y'know~~~...しょぼんダウンダウン








........................ぐぅぐぅ








.........................................................Okay!!!








I'm gonna give it everything I've got!!!!!!








and do my bestest all day today too~!!!!!グー
[note: for a bit of extra cuteness, she writes 'ganbatteikimasshoi' instead of 'ganbatteikimashou']








.....................ぐぅぐぅ




No comments:

Post a Comment