This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Thursday, January 29, 2009

☆~jantzeeee's introduction~☆

I graduated from UC Berkeley in 2008 with a degree in Linguistics and Japanese... and even still, some of the things on this blog baffle me! ショック!

I'm a pretty casual fan of the Hello!Project -- *my* favorite person with it is Tsunku♂ -- but I found the challenge of translating this blog an enticing one, so I thought I'd see how far I could take this. If nothing else, it's good Japanese exercise. (And is generally more straightforward than Sharan Q lyrics). にひひ

よろしくお願いしまーすドキドキ

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for translating Nono's Blog. You are my hero. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! for the translations!

I was sad when I found out the blog wouldn't be translated on H!O but perked up when they linked this website!

I can't say thank you enough!

Melanie Thio said...

uwo!!! Berkley is best university in the world no.5^^

arigatou for translating^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking on this blog! I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

You are the best person in this world *o*

*Becomes fan*

You have made my Homepage ^ ^

jantzeeee said...

Thanks, you guys <3
I hope you continue to read (and comment ^^)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating!! What would non's fan do without you...(@W@;;;

Thank you a million times again. its really been so much fun being able to understand what non's writing instead of just looking at the pictures and roughly making out what she's saying with my limited japanese skills~(^W^;;;

Post a Comment