This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Saturday, May 2, 2009

☆ォャスミ☆ / ☆Good Night~☆

Theme:blog


Since last time, Noa-tan...ニコニコキラキラ







had been lying around while we watched TV...........................ニコニコキラキラ








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050222350001.jpg








and she fell asleepニコニコぐぅぐぅ







辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050222360001.jpg







Cute~~!ニコニコハートキラキラ






*Too* cute!ハートハートハート








But it'd be bad if she caught a cold from sleeping somewhere like this, so I laid her down in the futon............ニコニコぐぅぐぅ







Noa-tan,





good night!ニコニコドキドキドキドキぐぅぐぅ







Ah~長音記号1, once Noa-tan is asleep, I have some free time長音記号1しょぼん







I hope her daddy comes home soon~長音記号1ニコニコドキドキドキドキあせる







Well, for the time being, I'll eat another hassakuニコニコ!!




3 comments:

boinsie said...

... to be fair, isn't "somewhere like [that]" (the living room floor) the exact same as the futon (a mat on the bedroom floor)? ^^;;;

jantzeeee said...

Yeah, I dunno ^^; The Japanese seem very...shall we say, concerned, about catching colds from doing various things...^^;;;

I guess the futon is going to be more warm and blankety though...*shrugs*

Unknown said...

Yeah, I sleep on my floor all the time (when I'm to lazy to put sheets on my bed) but I don't think I have ever gotten a clod from it :S I don't see how you would tho :P

Post a Comment