This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

★☆祝☆★ / ★☆Congratulations☆★

Theme:blog


Morning Musume's fourth generation,!!







of which I, Tsuji Nozomi, was a member,!!








debuted with the single Happy Summer Wedding, released on May 17th, 2000!!!!!!キラキラ








And today is!!







May 19th, 2009!!







...which means that!!







today, a full nine years have passed since our debut~~~ハート







Yaaay!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






And...!!







wh-wh-wh-what?!!!









...we're now plunging into our 10th year!!!!!!!








On this day,!!







when I went in to the office, I met Ishikawa Rika-chan thereハート








So we took a photo togetherニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ










辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009051915460000.jpg









All of us fourth generation members are still really good friendsハートキラキラ








Really and truly!!





In coming this far, there's been so much that's been fun, and so much that's been difficult!!








But!!






our being able to work so hard and come as far as we have, is thanks to all of you who have supported usキラキラ







Thank you so very much!!!







And from now on, too,!!






as a mom,!!





as a homemaker,!!






as a wife,!!






and,!!






as Tsuji Nozomi,!!







as all of these things, I want to keep on working hard and doing my best!!!キラキラ







And so, everyone,キラキラ







I hope you'll all please continue to support me!!!!!!!キラキラ
[note: this line sounds a touch self-deprecating (almost like "I hope you'll continue to support me, although I'm not sure I deserve it")]








This year, too, I want to work hard from the very beginning!!








To all of us fourth generation members,ハート







on this special day,ハート







congratulations!ハートキラキラキラキラキラキラ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if she was thinking of Aibon ;[ (I always wonder if shes thinking of Aibon XD) anyywayys CONGRATS 4th GEN!! my favorite ;]

Yuki said...

Yeahh ! I wonder about that too ! When will she speak about her ?? XD !!

Post a Comment