This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Thursday, February 19, 2009

☆質問タィム☆ / ☆Question Time☆

Theme:blog


Okay, well, I've finished work for the day, and am on my way home with nothing else to do...and so...ドキドキ






I'm going to do another Question Time~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






Q: What housework do you like and what do you not like?!?



I like:キラキラ



ドキドキLaundryドキドキandドキドキvacuumingドキドキ


I don't like:キラキラ



ガーンHaving to fold the laundryガーン, I thinkショック!汗パー





Q: Who takes care of Noa when you're working?!?



The safest person -- my momニコニコキラキラ




Q: When Noa's asleep, and you and your husband have time to yourselves, what do you do?!?




Watch TV, be on the computer, talk to each other the whole time, that kind of stuff~~~ドキドキ




Q: When you first went after your husband, how did you go about it?!?




I kept telling him I really liked himガーンドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Thinking about it now, it's kind-of depressing, y'know...ショック!




But it was because those were my true feelings...しょぼんダウンダウン





Q: Noa-chan is shy?!?



Lately she's been getting less so, but, yeah, she's still pretty shy...ガーン




She's generally okay with girlsニコニコキラキラ




Q: Where did you get your baby carrier?!?



Akachan Honpoドキドキ
[note: the store's name could be translated as something like "Specialty Baby Goods"]



I was a hand-me-down from her cousin [Tsuji's nephew]ニコニコアップアップ




Q: What do you sing when you go to karaoke?!?




Usually I sing stuff from Morning Musume or Puchimoni...I do the dances, tooにひひ




Other songs, like...




Ōtsuka Ai-san's...ドキドキ


Amuro Namie-san's...ドキドキ


Hamasaki Ayumu-san's...ドキドキ



...I sing tooニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: How much did Noa weigh when she was born?!?




2730 grams [just a little over 6 lbs.]ドキドキキラキラ




Q: When was she born?!?




November 26th, at



12:45amニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: How often do you get new (hair) extensions?!?




Like, once a month, I think~~~得意げアップアップアップ



, by the way~ドキドキ





Q: What things is Noa obsessed with doing?!?



Screwing the caps on PET bottles, ニコニコ


Stacking juice cans, ニコニコ



Making weird faces, I guess~~~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ


She also likes to play house~ドキドキ





Q: You make really hot curry?!?



I make the hot curry, but I also put in milk and corn that's been put through the blender, to make it more mild~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキグッド!



It's creamy and delicious!ドキドキ





Q: What are Noa's likes and dislikes (when it comes to food)?!?



She really doesn't have anything she doesn't like...she eats everythingニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ



As far as what she especially likes...



I wonder if it's hereditary~~~...ガーン



She eats a *lot* of udonにひひ





Q: What would be the ranking, between Noa, your husband, and udon?!?





#1, without a doubt, is Noa-tanドキドキ



#2, well, that's gotta be.........



my husbandドキドキ



I guess that makes udon last...ガーン



Yeah, I guess udon loses, huh...ガーン





Q: What's your signature (for autographs) like?!?









Like thisドキドキ






That about wraps it up for today's Question Time~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ





I'm almost home now, and I've gotta get started making dinner~~べーっだ!グッド!





Gonna go in and consult the refrigerator~~~!!ひらめき電球




No comments:

Post a Comment