This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Thursday, February 19, 2009

☆完成ッッ☆ / ☆Completed~~☆

Theme:blog


Here are Non's make-up person and stylist!ドキドキ
[note: these occupations both have "-san" affixed to them]













On the left is Tominaga-san, who does my make-upドキドキ


Her nickname is Hakase~!にひひ
[note: this could mean, "the Professor"]






On the right is Torii-san, my stylistドキドキ





I haven't seen them for work like this for two years, so the girl talk got pretty lively~~ドキドキキラキラ




It was so fun~にひひ
[note: she ends her sentence with "ssu" here]




And, make-up is complete!にひひラブラブラブラブキラキラ




辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090219_141732.jpg




For the first time in a long time, I've been made cute again:ドキドキ










And the full-body is like this長音記号1:ドキドキドキドキニコニコキラキラ










...Yeahガーン





I'm still in my own clothes...ガーン





I'm gonna change and go out for the real thing~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




No comments:

Post a Comment