This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Sunday, February 1, 2009

☆終ゎっちゃった…☆ / ☆It's Over...☆

Theme:blog


Hello! Project 2009 Winter!!!!!!
[note: she writes this in English; I've just added spaces between the words]





...went off without a hitch, and was a huge success!!ニコニコドキドキドキドキドキドキチョキチョキチョキ





Non joined Morning Musume when she was 12 years oldニコニコキラキラキラキラ




Nearly 10 years have passed since then...ひらめき電球ひらめき電球ひらめき電球




In some ways, it feels so long ago...in others, like the time has flown quickly by...



Back then, people got upset with me pretty much everyday, y'know...ガーン汗汗汗





But I think the reason I can be up on stage like this now is *because* my senpai were always on my case in those daysニコニコ




At today's concert, the whole team of Elder Club girls successfully graduated from Hello! Projectニコニコキラキラキラキラ




From now on everyone will be traveling down their own paths!!




I hope that you guys will continue to support us all in our new endeavorsドキドキ





And I hope that you'll also continue supporting everyone who's still active in Hello! Projectドキドキキラキラ





And thank you so much, everyone who came and saw our concerts today and yesterday, for all your support and encouragementニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラニコニコ


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090201_1401~0001.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment