This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Sunday, February 1, 2009

☆ラスト1回☆ / ☆The Final Performance☆

Theme:blog


Alright, one down~長音記号2にひひラブラブラブラブキラキラ





It made me so happy being out thereドキドキ






During a bit of free time, I got this picture taken with the girls from Wonderful Heartsドキドキドキドキキラキラ


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090201_164754.jpg
Since the last time I saw them, every last one grew to be taller than Non...長音記号1しょぼんドンッあせる







Kumai-chan grew thi...this much.....................................................................ガーン汗汗汗
辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090201_171054.jpg



That's just...I mean, come on!長音記号1ガーン





Well, it's those Tsuji family genesショック!







The next performance, which starts at 6, is the very, very last one!!!!!!!!







I'm really gonna give it my all~!長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1ドキドキグー
[note: she ends her sentence with 'cho~,' which I assume is a cuter version of the emphatic particle 'zo']







I'll report in again once it's overドキドキ

辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090201_170538.jpg


Here we go!にひひにひひアップアップ




No comments:

Post a Comment