This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Sunday, February 1, 2009

☆ぉはっスッッ☆ / ☆G'Morning~~☆

Theme:blog


Good mornings~ニコニコ晴れパー
[note: she writes 'ohayou gojaimasu' instead of 'ohayou gozaimasu,' presumably for extra cuteness]






It's長音記号2~ another concert today at the Yokohama Arenaにひひドキドキドキドキ
[note: for some reason she starts ending a lot of her sentences with なりぃ 'narii,' in this post, which is a cutesy-ed up version of a somewhat formal/antiquated word that functions similar to the modern copula ('da'/'desu'/etc.); I've represented this with "it's~"]






It's長音記号2~ our second performanceにひひドキドキドキドキ








It's長音記号2~ time now for me to go down the the Yokohama Arena and get all made upニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブ






Right now, though...it's長音記号2~ taking all I've got just to wake upガーン汗






I washed my faceしょぼん!!チョキ


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090112_130145.jpg



...What's that?!?



All the "it's長音記号2~, it's長音記号2~" is getting on your nerves?長音記号2!?あせる







And you don't know who it's supposed to be in that picture...?!?ガーンドンッ






Well......






It's長音記号2~ Tsuji-chan長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2!!!!アップアップあせる






...Right...I'm sorry...ショック!あせるあせるあせる




No, no, no...長音記号1!!





See, actually, concerts are just too much fun, so even though it's early, and even though I'm actually probably really sleepy, I'm totally pumped up, y'know?長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1にひひラブラブラブラブ




But please don't hold it against meドキドキ汗




Alright, well, I'm gunna work really hard again today~べーっだ!キラキラキラキラ!!




Let's do our bestest!ハートハートハートグー
[note: she writes 'ganbatteikimachoi' instead of 'ganbatteikimashou' (I assume), presumably for extra cuteness]




No comments:

Post a Comment