This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, May 18, 2009

☆メィク☆ / ☆Hair and Makeup☆

Theme:blog


Right now I'm in the middle of hair and makeupニコニコラブラブラブラブチョキ








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009051812420000.jpg







That was a pretty incredible moment to have taken the pictureガーン







My hair's all, like, "poing!" -- straight up in the air!!!!!!








And you guys,ビックリマーク







thanks so much for all the advice on what to do about my backニコニコチョキ








I guess I will try to find time and go see the doctor, after allパー








But for now, it's time to work, work, work!!グッド!!!








I-love-my-back-braceハート
[note: she writes this English sentence out in katakana (that is, as 'ai rabu korusetto')]




No comments:

Post a Comment