This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

☆初ショット☆ / ☆First Shot☆

Theme:blog


ハートEveryone,ハート







ラブラブGood morning!ラブラブ








Yesterday's not-so-great weather has continued on into today...しょぼんダウンダウン







It's such a downerダウンダウンダウン







And!!






this morning,!!






Noa was being a bit naughty and playing around with Non's cell phoneひらめき電球







when suddenly..................ひらめき電球








"ka-chik!!!"







The shutter sound went offニコニコラブラブラブラブビックリマーク






And when I took a look...ビックリマーク






TA-DA!ビックリマーク







辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050609340000.jpg








I don't really get it, butガーン
[note: I'm not sure whether to interpret this line as "it's kinda hard to understand what's going on in the picture, but..." or "I don't really understand how she did it, but..."]







she managed to take a pretty good picture, I thinkにひひラブラブラブラブキラキラ








The very first photo taken by Noa-tanラブラブ







It might have been completely by accident,キラキラ







but this picture, y'know...ニコニコキラキラ







it made me really happy, and I feelハートキラキラ







that it's a really wonderful keepsake photographニコニコキラキラキラキラキラキラ







I'm going to hold onto it foreverハート
[note: a kanji mistake here -- she uses the kanji for 'okiru' "wake up" (起きる) rather than the one for 'oku' "put/place/keep/etc." (置く)]







And sooner or later,キラキラ







she'll start drawing pictures for me, and making me presents, and all kinds of things.........ニコニコキラキラ








doncha think~?ニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブキラキラ








I can't waitハート








Well,ラブラブ






I'm not working todayニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






and soドキドキ







I'm going to be hanging out with my familyニコニコ晴れパー








I wonder if the weather might not clear up this afternoon~晴れ




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought she was going to say she broke it XD
i was like "NOA-CHAN NOOOOO! SHE JUST GOT A NEW PHONE D:"

her first picture would be something cute and hello kitty related xD<3

Unknown said...

What is it of ?? XDD I thoought her phone broke to xP

boinsie said...

It's a photo of the Hello Kitty mirror Tsuji jeweled out. XD

jantzeeee said...

O.O...it is!

すっごいよ、それ……ナイスファインド‼

Post a Comment