This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

☆……〃☆ / ☆......〃☆

Theme:blog


!!Everyone,!!





晴れGood morning!晴れ





I have some news, I'm afraidショック!!!!!!!!!






The truth is.........................................................!!






....................................汗






...............................................................!!





I, Tsuji Nozomi,!!





....................................!!






have had a very serious fight with my husband, and have left home...!!!!!!DASH!





....................................DASH!







.......................................汗







....................................*sob*ダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウンダウン






.......................................DASH!






..............................!?







............Huh?





Did you figure it out............?あせるあせるあせる






That's right!!!





Today is April 1st!!







It's April Fools' Daaaa長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1aay!!ニコニコラブラブラブラブパー







A day when it's okay to make stuff upにひひアップアップ






So all that about fighting and leaving home is 100% falseニコニコアップアップ!!







I was so quick to lieガーン







Sorryショック!あせるあせるあせる







Have you guys told any lies or anything yet?!?





If you haven't,!!




do you want to give it a try, like on your mom, a friend, your boyfriend or girlfriend?!?にひひラブラブラブラブ!!






But, even though it's April Fools',





don't do anything that might lead to an argumentガーン






Let's have lots of fun today~ドキドキドキドキドキドキ




5 comments:

Kate said...

I was seriously freaking out! Damn you, Tsuji! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I was freaking out too LOL

rhiannon said...

i knew it was a joke ^^
nono is so silly~~~
<3

Cathy said...

I had a feeling she'd pull an April Fools' joke, but I figured it'd be something like "Noa-tan is going to have a little brother or sister!" LOL

Anonymous said...

I only knew it was a joke because I looked at her translated(google) blog earlier, but reading it in real English gave me a chile(shocking).

Post a Comment