This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Friday, March 13, 2009

☆久々質問タィム☆ / ☆A Long-Awaited Question Time☆

Theme:blog


It's been a while, so I think today I'll do another Question Timeにひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ!!





So let's get started~ニコニコラブラブラブラブ!!






Q: Yesterday you were cutting up fugu; do you have the license to prepare and serve fugu!?キラキラ



I don't...ガーン



The fugu that was sent to us yesterday had already had the poison removed, so anyone could cook itニコニコドキドキドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Having a license to prepare fugu would be really cool, though, huh?にひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Unfortunately, though, I don't have oneガーン




Q: Does Noa-chan have a fold in her eyelid?!? or no fold?!?




She's got a foldニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ





Q: Tsuji-chan, how is your hair so smooth and silky-looking?!?
[note: a small typo here; she uses the kanji for "paper" (紙, 'kami') instead of the one for "hair" (髪, 'kami')]




It's 'cause I use a flat iron to straighten itニコニコドキドキドキドキあせる




My hair's actually pretty frizzy, naturallyにひひ!!パー





Q: Tsuji-chan, where do you buy your bows?!?




The ones for work are handmade~ニコニコドキドキドキドキパー



Sometime soon I'll post and show you how to make them, okay?ニコニコアップアップパー


My normal, everyday bows I buy from shops in Shibuya and Harajuku and suchドキドキパー



I do make them sometimes, though~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






Q: Do you ride a mamachari?!?
[note: a kind of bicycle, quite ubiquitous in Japan, with a step-through frame and basket(s)/child seats at the front and sometimes back (convenient for moms transporting children/groceries)]



I ride my bicycle pretty often, yeahニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Noa really likes it tooニコニコアップアップパー



It's easy, and fast...ニコニコ!!



An absolute necessityニコニコドキドキドキドキ!!





Q: How do you deal with the upkeep of your fish tank?!?!?




My husband and I do it together!!ニコニコパー



We pour out (some of) the water from the fish tank into a tub, clean the tank, and then use a bucket to fill it again with waterガーン



It's SUCH長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1 a pain every time...ガーン



Going back and forth between the bathroom...ガーン



We only have to clean it about once or twice a month, though, I think~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキパー






Q: Do you like alcoholic drinks?!?



I don't reallyショック!



Normally I don't drink themショック!



But if someone tells me to drink, I mean, I *can*...ガーン



But I can't hold my liquor very wellガーン



I get just falling-down drunk really quickly, and start laughing and dancing aroundガーン



The ones that I can drink are cassis & orange (crème de cassis + orange juice), and Kahlua & milk!!パー






Q: Are you not going to get hair extensions anymore?!?




I'll get them againドキドキ



Because when I don't have the extensions, there aren't really any hairstyles I can do............ショック!




Before my next job, I'll go and get them put in againニコニコドキドキドキドキパー






Q: Does Noa-chan say "Mommy" or "Daddy" when you guys are on television programs or DVDs or anything?!?




I'm not sure if she totally understands, but sometimes she does point at the TV and do thatニコニコドキドキドキドキ






Q: Tsuji-chan, are you an idiot?!?




Yes...しょぼん



I'm an idiot...しょぼん



A pretty big idiot...しょぼん



I'm sorry...しょぼん






Q: What do you do when you're depressed?!?




I have a good cry!!






Q: What's your favorite season?!?



I love them allドキドキ



'Cause there are things that I really like about each seasonニコニコドキドキドキドキパー



In spring, my number one favorite thing is the fashionsドキドキ


For summer, I like going to the pool and the beachドキドキ



Fall has really delicious foodドキドキ



And in winter there are a lot of eventsドキドキ




I really love the whole entire yearニコニコラブラブラブラブパー






Q: What kind of kid is Noa-chan?!?




She does kinda like to be babied, but she's also quite strong-willed, hates to lose, and is a very active childガーン



If I had to pick one, she acts more like a little boy, I suppose~~~ガーン




She's really rambunctious~ドキドキにひひアップアップあせる





Alright, well then...ドキドキ




That's about it for Question Time for nowニコニコドキドキドキドキパー




Until next time~ドキドキ




No comments:

Post a Comment