This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Thursday, March 19, 2009

☆ぉ土産☆ / ☆Gifts☆

Theme:blog


Today, my makeup artist gave me some souvenir gifts from Nagoyaニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






First wasニコニコドキドキキラキラ






辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090319_150714.jpg






ドキドキMochimochi (soft & sticky) kishimen (a kind of flatter, wider udon, a Nagoya specialty)ドキドキ






Sweet!ドキドキ





I'm quite intriguedにひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ






And!!





this one surprised meニコニコ!!!!





TA-DA!ニコニコドキドキ!!!!!!






辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090319_150726.jpg





ドキドキKinakobou (a log-shaped sweet made from kinako [soybean flour] and mizuame [a clear, sticky starch-syrup used as a sweetener])ドキドキ





辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090319_150744.jpg






A whole box full of them!ニコニコキラキラキラキラ!!





My makeup artist knows that I've loved kinakobou for a long time, so she got some for meニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ






Jackpot~!長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1ドキドキ






辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090319_150820.jpg





Awesomeドキドキ




They're really nostalgicニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





It made me crazy happyドキドキキラキラ






I just got them today and I've eaten half alreadyにひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ






I really love them~ドキドキ






Tominaga-sanドキドキ ("Hakase~" にひひ)
[note: 'hakase' means "(the) professor"; it's Tominaga-san's nickname]






Thanks!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




8 comments:

boinsie said...

... what in the world is the blood-drenched stick all about, I wonder? ^^;;;

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd stop by and thank you two for the translations. I've been reading them since you began.

Notice taht she made a 'W' with the stick from the kinakobou and her peace sign and right underneath she says 'nostalgic.' Is this another subtle hint about missing 'W' and sneaking it by the censors?

Anonymous said...

^ I think you may be looking into things a bit too deeply. ;;; (Though it would be nice if you were right.)

I think the stick is just dyed red, maybe? Maybe that's the part of the stick under the sweet. Just a guess? owo

jantzeeee said...

Yeah, I don't really know what that stick is...because she shows what the kinakobou look like, and their sticks look way, way tinier that that red-tipped stick...

Melanie Thio said...

or its just something she felt like doing? :o

boinsie said...

Okay, I think I've figured it out: The red-tipped stick is a kinakobou stick, but it's in the foreground, whereas her hand is in the background.
Maybe. ^^;

Anonymous said...

I think Itsudemoaibon might just have something there. The W that is made looks way too set up to just be coincidence. It could be that she was referring to the good old days, after all she just recently was watching concert DVD's with Noa. Kind of makes me feel a little sad that she misses the good times back then.

Anonymous said...

Evidently Japanese readers of her blog made similar commments as mine. While I'm sure she misses performing in huge concert arenas I doubt if she would trade what she has now for it.

Post a Comment