This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

☆質問タィム☆ / ☆Question Time☆

Theme:blog


Right now I'm being jolted along inside the trainニコニコドキドキドキドキ





And so I'm going to do a short little Question Time~~ドキドキ







Q: What's your secret for having so much fun everyday?!?




Living life really genuinely, perhaps~長音記号2ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



And also, raising a child, you discover all kinds of things, so that's also really funニコニコキラキラ





Q: Which entertainers are your favorites?!?




Audrey-sanニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ
[note: especially judging from her next sentence, I assume this refers to the comedy duo called Audrey, rather than anybody else of that name]



They're so funny; I love themドキドキ





Q: Are you happy being married?!?



I'm deliriously happyドキドキキラキラ





Q: What magazines do you read?!?



S Cawaii!ドキドキキラキラ
[note: a fashion magazine]




Q: For toufu steaks, do you use soft (silken) toufu?!? Or firm (regular, "cotton") toufu!?




Softニコニコひらめき電球





Q: How long were you in labor?!?



22 hours!!





Q: Tsuji-chan, do you consider yourself a positive person!? or a negative person?!?



A little of both, I thinkガーン



It depends to the time and the circumstancesニコニコ!!



But I'm fundamentally positive, I think~ニコニコアップアップ





Q: Do you read your husband's blog?!?




I read it everydayドキドキ




That's part of my daily routineニコニコラブラブラブラブひらめき電球





Q: What do you like, and what do you dislike, about Taiyou-kun?!?




The things about him I like...I like everthingドキドキ



I love himハート



That's why I married himドキドキキラキラ



But if I had to pick...I especially like his kindness and the way he looks when he laughsニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




I don't like...that he leaves the house but leaves the balcony windows wide openしょぼん!!




Bugs get in...ショック!





Q: If Morning Musume songs come on when you're in the supermarket, do you dance to them?!?




My body starts to move, all on its ownガーン



I *do* dance...汗






Q: Would you want to be reborn as a boy!? or a girl?!?




Definitely a girlドキドキ



'Cause it's really fun to do your makeup and your hair, and make yourself all stylishニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Have you started talking in Osaka-ben [Osaka dialect]!?




I think I have, a little...ガーン



Once in a while people tell me that my pronunciation is weirdガーン





Q: What are your favorite things to drink?!?



(Green) tea...ガーン



and banana juiceニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Is it hard to raise a child?!?




It *is* hard, y'know...ガーン



But the difficulties are outweighed by how fun and the comforting it isドキドキ




There are times when I get irritated, but that's nothing compared to Noa's smileニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



It's so much funドキドキドキドキドキドキ!!





Q: What are your hobbies?!?




Cooking, shopping, and fashion~~にひひラブラブラブラブ!!






Q: What other performers are you good friends with?!?




Since getting married, I haven't been able to see them very much, but...しょぼん




misono-chan, and Hello Project members, I suppose~ドキドキ




Ishikawa Rika-chan, Yossi [Yoshizawa Hitomi], Fujimoto Mikitty [Miki], Ogawa Makoto-chan, etc~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球




We see each other privately all the timeドキドキ
[note: that is, in the context of their personal lives, outside of official H!P stuff, I presume]




Being with them is really funドキドキ



I love them!ドキドキ






Q: Is it fun to blog?!?




It's super長音記号1 fun!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




People around me have told me I update too oftenガーン, though...




But I want to write 'cause there's so many things that I feel, things that I want to tell everybody...しょぼん




But to those of you who think I update too muchショック!...



I'm sorry...しょぼん




Please bear with meしょぼんパー汗






Well, that's about it for Question Time for nowドキドキドキドキドキドキ


No comments:

Post a Comment