This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, February 16, 2009

☆久々質問タィム☆ / ☆A Long-Awaited Question Time☆

Theme:blog


It's been a while, but now it's time for Question Time!にひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ






Q: How did you manage to lose 20kg [~44lbs]?!?




Non is the type of person who, when she gets into something, gets totally into itニコニコ




One day I got really obsessed with yudoufu (boiled toufu), and I ate pretty much nothing but yudoufu for, like, a yearガーン



And so in that one year I lost 15kg [~33lbs]ニコニコ




I did gain almost 10kg [~22lbs] when I was pregnant, but just by taking care of Noa and doing housework every day I've gotten down to the weight that I am nowニコニコ




But I don't impose any dietary restrictions on myselfニコニコ



I love to eat, and so every day I eat what I want toニコニコ




I get a lot of exercise, and that burns a lot of caloriesニコニコ





Q: Do you take the train?!?




Yesグッド! I doグッド!



Actually, I don't take anything *but* the train and the busニコニコアップアップ


Only very rarely do I take a taxiニコニコグッド!





Q: Are you going to come out with a cookbook?!?




I don't have any particular plans to as of yet...ガーン



but, if I got the opportunity, I think I'd like toドキドキ




But, the things that Non cooks now are really just things that anyone can make, so I'd really need to learn more firstショック!




Incidentally, starting in April, I'm going to be doing a running segment in a magazine called "Suteki na Okusan"ニコニコドキドキドキドキチョキ
[note: 'Suteki na Okusan' is a lifestyle magazine for married women; the title means something like "Wonderful Wife" or "Lovely Wife"]




Definitely, definitely check it out, okay~ドキドキ





Q: How much does Noa-chan weigh now?!?



She's 10kg [~22lbs]






Q: Are you a bad driver?!?
[note: could also be, "Do you not really like driving?"




Yeahビックリマーク



I'm pretty bad at itビックリマークチョキあせる
[note: or, "I don't like it all that much"]





Q: What time do you go to bed and what time do you wake up?!?




Usually I go to bed around 1 or 2,ぐぅぐぅ




and wake up in the morning at about 7 or 8晴れ






Q: Do you wear a disguise (when you go out)?!?





Normally I don't, especiallyニコニコ





When I'm going somewhere where there are lots of people, I wear glasses or sunglassesニコニコ



I don't really worry too much about being seenニコニコ



I really feel just as normal -- more normal, even -- than other people...ガーン
[note: I found this sentence a bit confusing; I feel like there's a *chance* it might be that she gives off a very normal-person vibe, which is partly why she doesn't worry]






Q: Where did you get your stroller?!?




Apricaニコニコチョキ






Q: How many kids do you want?!?




I'd like to have another two kids, I think~長音記号2音符音符ヒヨコ






Q: How many (hair) extensions do get put in?!?





About 40ニコニコ晴れ





Q: What does Noa always carry around with her?!?




The housekeysガーン




Keys, cell phones, the remote, pans, ladles.........




She really likes these things...ガーン






Q: Do you wear color contacts?!?





Yeahニコニコ




'Cause my eyes are badニコニコ
[note: I can *not* figure out what's going on in the last half of this sentence; it's like "my eyes are bad and so "]






Q: What kind of cell phone do you have?!?


It's an


SH-01Aドキドキ
[note: which means she has a contract with NTT DoCoMo; also, this is a pretty damn sexy phone]




Q: What's your ringtone?!?




It's by Yajima Biyoushitsu [aka Yazima Beauty Salon]にひひ音符音符





Q: Where did you get the backpack you had on yesterday?!?




It's from LDSドキドキ



Since I have Noa, a backpack is the easiest, because it leaves me with both hands free~~ニコニコヒヨコ






That's all for Question Time for todayニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




Keep sending in those questions, okay~~ドキドキ





I'll be waiting~~ドキドキドキドキキラキラ




No comments:

Post a Comment