This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

☆ぉ掃除ッッ☆ / ☆Cleaning~~☆

Theme:blog


Since this morning I just haven't been able to stop cleaning...I've become, like, a cleaning lady~~ガーンチョキチョキ





辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090211_103507.jpg
[this image is broken at ameblo; retrieved from here]



Once I start cleaning, I just can't stop, y'know~~~ガーン






I have to get into all the little tiny corners and everything...ガーン






Not being able to quit once you've started something......




is typical of people with O type blood...ガーンチョキチョキ






But lately, Noa-san seems to think it's fun to pull tissues out of the box, shred them, and flingひらめき電球 the pieces up into the air.........汗





I clean and I clean...but I still can't clean them all up......しょぼんダウンダウンダウン





But Mommy's gonna do her best and not give up!にひひ!!!!グー





Look~長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090211_104308.jpg





......at least......汗




it looks pretty now~~!?ラブラブ!ドキドキドキドキキラキラ汗




I've reached my limit, though...しょぼん






Well, I cleaned up the house, and the laundry's done too,ドキドキ





so now it's time to start getting lunchies ready~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキパー





What should we have today, I wonder~~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキアップアップナイフとフォーク




P.S




Non-san is allergic to dust.........しょぼん




Every day when I'm cleaning.........






my nose starts running and I sneeze......しょぼん



辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090211_121620_ed.jpg




so I plug my nose like this with tissuesガーン





I.........am a former idolニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブパー汗






Aha~......ahahahaha...ガーン




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too funny!!! lol :)

Unknown said...

Hahah I do the same thing since I am allergic to dust! Its a lot more time efficient than stopping to wipe/blow your nose every five minutes. I have to show this to my boyfriend so he stops making fun of me lol

boinsie said...

Why wouldn't she just use a face mask...?

Post a Comment