This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

☆春☆ / ☆Spring☆

Theme:blog


I discovered some dandelion...seeds?ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050515420000.jpg








It is spring, huh~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ






But actually,汗






since yesterday, I haven't been feeling all that well...ショック!







Kinda downダウンダウンダウン






It feels like I've come down with a stomach fluDASH!







And so yesterday I got my mom to watch Noa for meショック!








After a day of taking it easy, I feel a lot better,クローバー







but Tsuji-chan is not yet back up to full powerショック!パー








I have to work today, though!!!!!!!!!!!!







So I'm gonna pull myself together!!!!!!!!







and give it my allDASH!DASH!DASH!DASH!







And after I'm finished today, I think I'm going to head back over to my parents' houseビックリマークビックリマークビックリマークビックリマーク







But I've gotta be careful so as not to spread my sickness to them, y'knowガーン汗







You guys too, please be careful so you don't get sick eitherしょぼん







Alright then,クローバー






off I go!パー!!







I'm sorry my posts lately have been a bit sparse...しょぼんダウンダウン







I'll try to work harderショック!




No comments:

Post a Comment