This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Thursday, May 21, 2009

☆ぉ昼ご飯☆ / ☆Lunch☆

Theme:blog


I've been reading everybody's commentsビックリマーク








Actually, I'm also reading the ones from before I made that feature available to peopleビックリマーク
[note: I'm not totally sure about this line, since she doesn't explicitly say what she "opened up"/"made public(ly available)"; my interpretation is that she's talking about also reading comments via puchi mail, before you could comment on blog posts directly, but I'm not positive on that]








People had a lot of both good things and bad things to sayビックリマーク








But they let me know what you guys are thinking and feeling, which is goodビックリマーク








Thank you all very muchビックリマーク








I don't know how long I'll keep doing this blog...








I might quit tomorrowビックリマーク






I might still be doing it six months from nowビックリマーク








I don't know how things are going to play out.........but I'm going to do my best!ビックリマーク








I sincerely hope that all of you who are supporting me...will continue to do soショック!








And,ビックリマーク







now I'm going to get back down to it,ビックリマーク







and change the subject...







Lunch today looked like this~~!!









辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009052112230000.jpg








キラキラNapolitan (spaghetti with meat and veggies in tomato sauce) & saladキラキラ








is what we had~~!!パー









辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009052112420000.jpg








It was deliciousニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ







Gochisousama deshita~~キラキラ







Well,ビックリマーク







I have the day off again today!!







I want to spend the whole day today just hanging out with Noaニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009052112260000.jpg









Bye-bye!ビックリマーク






And I'm sorry, okay...しょぼんダウンダウンダウン




No comments:

Post a Comment