This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Saturday, May 9, 2009

親子でやってっみたかったこと・・・叶う♪☆ / A Dream I Had for Me & My Daughter...Come True♪☆ (Taiyou post)

[note: Because I'm a sucker for Taiyou and Noa (and, y'know, Tsuji *only* posted 6 times today)... Some of the photos are the same as ones Tsuji put up, but I thought the post was kinda cute, so...]

Theme:blog


Today our whole family went out together to the amusement park遊園地

There were lots of animals,犬



and lots of toys you could ride on, and within all that...バス




there was something that I'd...




always dreamed of doing with my child...and that dream came true today!!!クラッカー




See~~!!!



杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_134527.jpg



Rideable animal toys!びっくり!!!



Those of you who know will get it right off...from the manga "Inachuu Takyuu-bu!"
[note: full title, "行け!稲中卓球部" ('Ike! Inachuu Takyuu-bu' -- "Go! Inahou Middle School Ping-Pong Club"), known in English as "Ping-Pong Club"]


There's this rideable panda in the Inachuu manga!!!



I'd always really wanted to ride one together with my child音譜
[note: the word he uses, 'oyako,' which I've translated as "(with) my child," more literally just means "parent and child"; it's possible that this was originally something he wanted to do with one of his parents]



A panda would really have been great,
[note: his "really" is in Kansai-ben]



パンダ




but today it was a cow-san!!!



That's totally fine with me though~グッド!



I'm just *really* glad to have gotten to do this~~音譜親子
[note: again, "really" in Kansai-ben]



I was absolutely thrilled!!太陽・希空(パパ大好き)




And of course, there were also actual animals!!!





杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_133717.jpg



Here are~~!!




deer~~しか



杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_133648.jpg




Noa-san was completely enthralled by them!!





And the next animals were~~!!!



in the petting zoo area!!!




Goats~~うめぇ~



杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_132544.jpg



Cute, huh~~やぎ





At first Noa approached them really fearfully...



but when I said...



"It's Mehhh-san~~音譜 Mehhhh-san~~ニコニコ"
[note: the word here, 'メェー' ('mee,' what I've represented in English as "mehh"), is the sound a goat makes in Japanese; also, Taiyou's "it's" is in Kansai-ben]




What's this?ひらめき電球




杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_133325.jpg




"Meh-san, Mehh-san~"



she repeated...



and came right up and pet him~~!!チョキ




Being friendly with animals is a good thing, y'know~~ニコニコ音譜




And we rode on a bunch of different things



杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_131833.jpg


希美・希空(ママのリボンほしいな)



杉浦太陽オフィシャルブログ『太陽のメッサ○○食べ太陽』 powered by Ameba-090509_130507.jpg



My daughter and I rode on this train together too音譜



辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050913020000.jpg




This was also...




something I'd always dreamed of~~音譜音譜




It made me *mad* ['messa'] happy~~太陽・のあピース




Going to the amusement park today with everyone (Non's mom and dad also joined us)...音譜




we were able to create a whole bunch of wonderful memories~~音譜




Tonight I've got a show that I'm filming~!!グッド!




and tomorrow I have to go out of town again...



so I'm gonna go out there full of energy and enthusiasm!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment