This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, March 16, 2009

☆質問タィム☆ / ☆Question Time☆

Theme:blog


ドキドキEveryone,ドキドキ





キラキラGood morning!キラキラ






辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090316_095550.jpg






The weather's really great today, isn't it?ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ







Well, I think I'm going to start the morning off again today by doing Question Timeニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Let's get started!ドキドキキラキラ!!






Q: Do you have different ringtones for different people?!?





Only for my family~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



'Cause if you use a lot of different ones, it gets so you can't keep track of them all or tell who's whoガーン





Q: What smells do you especially like?!?




I love the smell of Sweet Osmanthus (aka Sweet Olive, Tea Olive, Fragrant Olive) treesニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



It brings back memories of my elementary school daysニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



And then, probably the smell of Downy fabric softenerニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブキラキラ



That smell makes me want to do laundryドキドキキラキラ






Q: Are the clothes you wear for lounging around the house different from your pajamas?!?




They're the sameニコニコパー





Q: Do you ever ride mopeds/motorcycles?!?




Nope!!



I've never once ridden on a motorcycleガーンパー汗汗汗



I've always longed to go out on a date on oneニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ






Q: What performers do you admire?!?




Amuro Namie-sanドキドキキラキラ



She's too cuteニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ



I totally admire herニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ






Q: What does Noa do that makes you laugh the most?!?



Hmm長音記号2mm長音記号2ガーン



I guess it'd have to be when she makes silly faces...にひひラブラブラブラブキラキラ




The funny faces that girl makes are enough to make you say, 'this is a one-year old?!?' ガーン!!!!!!チョキ






Q: What did you wear when you were pregnant?!?




I didn't wear maternity clothes!!



I mostly just wore regular dressesニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Even though I was pregnant, I still wanted to be fashionableニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




My undergarments were maternity wear though...ガーンパー



I couldn't fit into my normal ones, as you might expectガーン
[note: this is a bit of a guess as to what this sentence (さすがに入りませんでした) means in this context...]






Q: Do you use any special tools to chop veggies and stuff?!?




Nope!!!



I'd like to, but I'm not very good at chopping, and I didn't want to have to rely on something else and not be able to do it myself, so I stick with it and don't use anythingシラー!!!!!!



I'm going to keep working hard with my own two handsショック!!!ショック!!!






Q: Favorite songs?!?




Ones by Yajima Biyoushitsu [Yazima Beauty Salon]音符音符音符






Q: Favorite movies?!?




I haven't really been to the movies at all lately, y'know~~~ショック!


But recently, Noa's daddy borrowed -- from Shinagawa-san of (the comedy duo) Shinagawa Shouji -- the DVD of the movie!!


"Drop!!"
[note: the movie is based, presumably, on a book of the same name written by Shinagawa; he wrote and directed it]


which comes out March 20th




It was SUPER長音記号1 good!ニコニコラブラブラブラブ!!




I laughed a lot, and the end, when the husband and wife are together, was really touching, so I ended up crying a lot tooしょぼん




I've seen a lot of movies up till now, but "Drop!!" really might be my all-time favoriteニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ



I'd really love for you guys all to see it tooドキドキ


It's apparently out on March 20th, so do go see itニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



And then let me know what you thought, okay~ドキドキキラキラ



'Cause it's really goodニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブグッド!






Q: Has your pelvis changed since giving birth?!?




It's gotten quite out of whackしょぼん



It got a lot widerショック!



It won't go back to the way it was...しょぼんダウンダウンダウン







Q: Does Noa-chan ever get sick?!?




She's gotten a really high fever maybe 3 or 4 times since she was bornショック!



They came on really suddenly, too!!






Q: Tsuji-chan, when did you get morning sickness?!?




Eating gave me morning sicknessしょぼん


Morning sickness is really awful, y'know...しょぼん






Q: When you got morning sickness, what did you eat?!?


Eating triggered the morning sickness, so I couldn't eat anything at allガーン



But I got to like eating pretty plain sort-of food, y'know?ニコニコ



In the later stages of my pregnancy, I chewed on ice constantlyガーン





Q: What are your three favorite stores in Shibuya 109?!?




Third is...ドキドキ


"onespo"


Second is...ドキドキ


"Liz Lisa"


First is...ドキドキ


"Rojita"



I supposeニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




But the order depends on the season, I thinkガーン



In the winter, I especially like onespo, I thinkドキドキキラキラ






Q: What diapers do you buy?!?




Merries diapers, size Lドキドキにひひアップアップ





Q: Is your husband's Osaka-ben rubbing off on you at all?!?




A bit...ガーン



You should check for Kansai-ben the next time I make a television appearance...ガーン



I'll be on from about the middle of next month~長音記号1ニコニコ長音記号1ドキドキドキドキキラキラ




There'll probably be some...ガーン






Q: What aspects of yourself and your husband would you like to see in Noa-chan, and what aspects would you not like to see?!?




I'd like her have............her daddy's long legs...ガーン!!!!!!



Everyone in the Tsuji family has really short legs...ガーン


and I definitely don't want her to inherit that!!


.....................But...汗


looking at her now.........she does have those Tsuji family legs.........................................................シラー汗汗汗汗




And I'd like her to not have.........ガーン




Non's hands............汗


Non has really chubby fingertips, and what're famous as kappa hands...シラー汗
[note: kappa are legendary Japanese water sprites/imps/creatures; the expression 'kappa (no) te' "kappa hands" means that the person has really sweaty palms]



This is another legacy of the Tsuji family.........汗



Jeez...!!


the Tsuji family really sucks in terms of limbs, huhhhhh............汗



I hope she doesn't end up with them...しょぼん


But..................汗


looking at them now, Noa's hands...............汗

*are* kappa hands, aren't theeeeeey?!!汗



She sees to have inherited both of the things I didn't want her to............しょぼん






Q: Which do you like better, udon or soba?!?




Udonニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



I like soba too, but nothing can compare to udon, I think~ニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブ






Well, that's about it for Question Time for now, I'm afraid~ニコニコドキドキドキドキパー





Later~ドキドキパー






Well, what shall we do today, I wonder~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ





No comments:

Post a Comment