This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Saturday, February 21, 2009

☆質問タィム☆ / ☆Question Time☆

Theme:blog


Today, I'm doing Question Time again~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ







Q: Tsuji-chan, do you have poor circulation (sensitivity/intolerance to cold)?!?
[note: I assume that's what this means, although my dictionaries give it as 冷え性 rather than 冷え症, a decent number of web things do seem to use the second]



I do have pretty bad circulationガーン



But I still always wear such light clothing...ガーン



Yes......I'm self-destructive...しょぼん






Q: When you wear fake eyelashes, do you put on mascara?!?




I do~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ






Q: What's changed for you since giving birth?!?



My physical ability (strength, stamina) to dance has dropped (as you might expect)しょぼん


It's also harder to get my voice out properlyガーン



But, my acne has gone away, and I feel like I've changed internally tooドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Tsuji-chan, what were you like when you were little?!?




I was a kind-of restless, spoiled[/babied], and really shy kid...ガーン



When I was in 6th grade,



For the first time, I was away from my mom, out there where I didn't know anyone, for the audition training campガーン



(The audition for Morning Musume, that isニコニコ)






Q: What did you do when you knew you were pregnant?!?




I was so happy, I couldn't stop crying tears of joyドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Was your husband there for the birth?!?
[note: the question is literally something like, "was it an attended delivery?" but in these contexts, it seems like the "attendance" is in reference to the father]




Yepニコニコキラキラ






Q: Have you ever crashed when you were riding your bike?!?



I haveニコニコ



But more memorable than that,




Non, it's like -every- time she rides a bike, gets poopied on by birds...シラーDASH!DASH!DASH!
[note: she writes 'unchi,' which is a cutesy-ish way to say it, and she also replaces the middle kana with a maru-ji (う〇ち)...I'm not sure if that's extra cutesifying, or more like in English when people replace vowels in swear words with asterisks or the like...]





Q: When you act constraining towards your husband, what is his response?!?




He always responds really kindlyニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Do you watch your husband when he's on TV?!?



I at least turn it onガーン



But there are times when things are so hectic and I can't sit down and relax and watch itしょぼん



Sorry...ショック!ダウンダウン





Q: Do you play video games?!?




I don'tガーン



I have no sense for gamesガーン



He luuuuuuuuvs them though...lately he's been playing Gundam Musou [英: "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam"]!? all the time!べーっだ!キラキラ





Q: Would you rather be reborn to be taller?!? or shorter?!?



I'd like to try being tall onceドキドキ



Although I wouldn't be very much like me anymore...ガーン



But I'd want to be, like, 160cm~~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ





Q: Do you scold Noa-chan?!?



I get mad if she does something bad!!!


I'll yell, like,


"HEY!!!!!!!!"
[note: this word, "メェッ" that Tsuji shouts might be from ダメ, "No!/Don't do that!/etc.", or maybe from something like テメエ, "You!" (in a really harsh/rude way), or from something else...I don't know exactly what it's supposed to mean, beyond being something people shout at children...^^;]



But, even when I do that...



She yells, "HEY!!!!!!!" back,



and bites me...ガーン



Noa-tan can get violentショック!



And kids have little, sharp teeth, so it hurts...ショック!





Q: If the earth was going to be destroyed tomorrow, what would you do?!?




I'd eat lots of tasty stuffドキドキ



I'd hug Noa *really* tight!!






Q: If you could put the pain of labor into words...?!?



Uhhhhhhh長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1...ガーン


It feels like your stomach is being torn apart...汗



It hurt like no other thing I've ever gone through before...ショック!



It hurt so much I couldn't even cry...ショック!汗



Those of you who are going to be giving birth...



I'm sorry to say such scary thingsショック!



But, even Non could do it, so I'm sure you'll be alrightニコニコ!!!!グッド!



After the pain, there's a smiling face waiting that makes all that hurt disappear~~!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Good luck!ドキドキ





Q: Do you want to look cute, even when you're at home?!?



Of course~!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



But, when I'm relaxed and sleeping, my face is pretty scary!!



...is what I've been told...ガーン



Telling a girl that her sleeping face looks bad is the -worst-, y'know...ショック!汗




Q: What's the layout of the Sugiura home?!?



It's a 2LDK (two bedrooms, a living room, dining room, and kitchen)ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: Where is the hoodie you're wearing today from?!?



SWORDFISH



[cutesy sentence-ending particles here]ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





Q: What words can Noa-chan say now?!?



ドキドキMamaドキドキ


ドキドキPapaドキドキ [="Dada"]


ドキドキNyan-nyanドキドキ [="meow meow"/"kittie cat"]


ドキドキWan-wanドキドキ [="woof woof"/"doggie"]


ドキドキDekita~ドキドキ [="I did it~"/"Done~"], and such


ドキドキKietaドキドキ [="Turned off~" (as of lights, electronics)], and such


ドキドキSukiドキドキ [="Love you"], and such




And when you say "Sugiura Noa-sa~nドキドキ,"


She goes, "Haaai!ドキドキドキドキパー" [="Yes!"/"Here!"]



and raises both hands!ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



She's at an age when she's doing more imitating of words and actions, which is really fun~~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ





Alright, well, that's about it for Question Time for now~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ

No comments:

Post a Comment