This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Friday, February 20, 2009

☆質問タィム②☆ / ☆Question Time 2☆

Theme:blog


It's today's Question Time, continuedニコニコラブラブラブラブパー






Q: Do you feel the difference between yours and your husband's ages?!?



I feel it occasionally長音記号1, but it doesn't bother me at all...ドキドキ



I can tell whenever we go to karaoke, y'know?ガーン





Q: When did you first feel the baby moving when you were pregnant?!?



When I was about 5 or 6 monthsドキドキ


It felt kind-of like a bubble popping inside my tummyニコニコドキドキドキドキ



I was really moved~ニコニコドキドキドキドキドキドキ





Q: You wore maternity clothes?!?



None except for the underwear得意げ





Q: Do you have other mom friends?!?



I've made a coupleニコニコドキドキドキドキ




Q: Are you a morning person?!? Or not?!?


I think I'm pretty okay in the morningニコニコ


I'm in a good mood when I wake upニコニコアップアップ





Q: Did labor hurt?!?



Yeah, it was pretty painfulショック!


It hurt so much I have no memory from partway through itガーン





Q: What kind of udon do you eat?!?




Frozen udon or Sanuki udonドキドキ



I really like the frozen udon because it's sticky and flexible



I've definitely got some in the freezerニコニコキラキラキラキラキラキラ





Q: Tsuji-chan, are you an e-mail person!? or a phone person?!?



A phone personニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



E-mail is... well, I don't usually reply to them...



I mean to reply later, but then I forget about it...ガーン



Everyone always tells me that when they e-mail Non得意げ...they never expect her to write backガーン



Sorry, everybody...しょぼんダウンダウン



And which is why I think it's amazing that I'm writing my blog everyday like thisガーン


Blogging is really funドキドキ





Q: How much do you and your husband keep in touch throughout each day?!?



We talk at least 2 or 3 times a dayニコニコキラキラ



at most, maybe 5 or 6 timesガーン



As far as what we talk about, it's, like,



'Are you having dinner with us?'!? or,


'What time are you done today?'!? or,



that kind of thingニコニコパー





Q: What do you like, and what do you dislike about yourself?!?


I like...ドキドキ



umm...しょぼん


Well, saying it about yourself is kinda...



but, ドキドキmy single-mindednessドキドキべーっだ!


I'm really長音記号1 devoted to peopleニコニコ



And not just my husband, but also the other people I love, my friends, anyone who's important to me, I go to the utmost長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1 for themべーっだ!ひらめき電球




What I don't like...しょぼん



Well, it's sort-of the opposite, like, if there's someone who I don't like or get along with or aren't comfortable with, I get so I can't talk to them at all...しょぼん




I really don't like this part of myself...しょぼん





Q: When you went after your husband and let him know you liked him, did you get the OK right away?!?
[note: obviously this is before they were married or even dating, but he is called "your husband" here]



He turned me down onceガーン




Q: Do you eat breakfast?!?



Yesドキドキ



I always have bread for breakfastドキドキドキドキひらめき電球





Q: Where did you get the decorations on your cell phone?!?




At 109-2ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球





Q: How would you rank udon, curry, and nattou?!?




#1: udonドキドキ


#2: nattouドキドキ


#3: curryドキドキ




...I think~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球





Q: Do you go to 100-yen shops?!?



I *love* 100-yen shops & Daisoニコニコラブラブラブラブ



In the Sugiura house, a lot of the dishes and other stuff around the kitchen is from 100-yen shops/Daisoドキドキ



Laddles, bowls, plates, etc., etc.ひらめき電球




Q: Do you wear jeans?!?




Umm... not very muchガーン



I do wear (jean) short shorts and overalls thoughニコニコアップアップひらめき電球





Q: What do you do with Noa on days when the weather is bad?!?



Go for walks in places where there's a roof,


Watch "Inai Inai Baaドキドキ" at home,
[note: the name of this TV show means "Peek-a-boo"]


Play make-believe Ultraman...ガーン



Bounce a ball around, and stuff like that~ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球




Q: Do you go to the supermarket every day?!?



I don'tガーン



The supermarkets near where we live are generally really expensive, so when I go back to my parent's house, I go buy a bunch of stuffひらめき電球



I do have to run out and buy things that we've run out of, though得意げ






Q: When was the last time you and your husband had a fight?!?



I think it was about half a year ago...ガーン



We have small arguments, but generally we don't fight very much, y'know?ニコニコラブラブラブラブひらめき電球







Q: Do you wear perfume?!?




Nopeガーン


Whenever I get a whiff of perfume, I sneeze...ガーン





Q: Do you read the blogs of any other performers?!?


I doドキドキ


Asada Yoshimi-san's, andドキドキ

Higashihara Aki-san's, andドキドキ

Chiaki-san's...ドキドキ


I like the Kanou sister's blog tooニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



Yaguchi-san's and Kei-chan's blogs, too, of course~ニコニコひらめき電球




I read a lot of other people's blogs~~ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ
[note: this is said quite respectfully]





Alright, well,


that's gonna be about it for Question Time for now~~ニコニコラブラブラブラブパー




Everyone,ドキドキ



when you send me messages (pucchi mail)ドキドキ with questions,



as the subject,ドキドキ



put "Questions!!"



please~ドキドキ




I'll be looking forward to them~にひひアップアップパー




No comments:

Post a Comment