This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Friday, February 20, 2009

☆質問タィム①☆ / ☆Question Time 1☆

Theme:blog


Noa-tan has fallen into a really deep sleep, and so I have some time...ひらめき電球





So today I'm doing another Question Time!ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球






Q: What type of nattou (do you eat)?!?




"ドキドキToromameドキドキ" nattouニコニコドキドキパー





Q: What characters do you like from the One Piece manga?!?



#1 favorite is...Chopperドキドキ



#2 favorite is...Usoppドキドキ



#3 favorite is...Luffyドキドキ






Q: Do you read romance manga?!?




I don't read much mangaガーン



But on the raaaaare occasion to do take a look at some, what I always get caught in...


-is- romance manga, I think~~~ドキドキ





Q: If you didn't become a performer...?!?




I wonder what I would have been...ガーン



I can't really imagine, but...I think I would have been a pretty modest, quiet person...ガーン
[note: the word is 'jimiii' (ジミィー), which, unless it means "Jimmy," the person's name, I have no clue about. there is a word 'jimi' (which I've seen written in katakana), which means "simple/modest/conservative/quiet/inconspicuous/etc," which is what I went with here]



By nature, I'm totally not the kind of person who's good at being in front of people, so...ショック!



people really can change, y'know~~?ニコニコパー





Q: What prompted you to go out for the Morning Musume audition?!?




It was because I loved Gocchanドキドキ



I admired Gocchan so much, that I decided to try sending in my resuméガーン



And then, the most totally, totally unexpected thing...ガーン




I'm so grateful to Tsunku♂-san!ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球




Q: How old is your (big) sister?!?




She's 4 years older than me, so 25ドキドキ



We're mad good friendsニコニコラブラブラブラブパー




Q: Where can we send fan-mail?!?



Send it to Up Front Agency~~ドキドキパー





Q: How many times to you stir nattou?!?



I mix it up kind-of a lotにひひ


I stir until it turns whiteにひひパー






Q: Do you do the brushing of Noa-chan's teeth?!?



She now has two bottom teeth!! And four top teeth!! They're really sprouting up, so I brush them everyday~ニコニコひらめき電球




But she really doesn't like it...ガーン





So while I brush, I sing songs, or play with herニコニコラブラブラブラブ!!





Q: Non-chan, do you get jealous?!?
[over the tons of fangirls her husband presumably has, I assume]




I get reallllllllllllllllllllll長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1lllllllllllllllllllllly jealousシラー!!!!!!




I hate all the e-mails, tooシラー!!





I mean, it depends on what's in them, but using the heart symbol is really not coolシラー!!!!





Q: Do you keep him on a short leash?!?




I soooooooooooooooooooooooo長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1 doシラー!!!!!!




Because I want him to look only at me...しょぼん




But, I mean, if I didn't love him, I wouldn't get jealous or constrainingしょぼん!!
[note: H!O's translation gives "But if he really doesn't like jealousy and possesiveness, then I won't do it," which also, I think, works grammatically and could make sense]



It's *because* I love him so much, is what Non thinksドキドキ!!!!!!!!



.........Yeah...汗



I'm.........



a pretty annoying girl...しょぼん






Q: What is the most relaxing place for you?!?




Umm...しょぼん


Inside the futonニコニコキラキラキラキラ


Especially in the winter, y'know~ニコニコアップアップ!!






Q: What do you do before you go to bed?!?



Gulp down some water!!!!!!





Q: Before you and your husband started going out, how did you ask people out on dates?!?




Non wouldn't say anything, but her friends would help, and ask them, "We made dinner, you wanna come eat with all of us?ニコニコラブラブ"キラキラ



And then they would come~ドキドキ





Q: Does Noa toss a lot in her sleep?




Yeah, kind-of a lotガーン



She'll change where she's laying by rolling herself over about three timesガーン



She sleeps next to me [or, that one of them sleeps on their side], and I get kicked in the face a lotショック!ドンッ





Q: How do you sleep?!?



In the futon, it goes:



Him!!, Non!!, Noa!!, in that order...we sleep looking like the character 川 ("river")ニコニコひらめき電球ぐぅぐぅ
[note:...except not so much, because the little girl, who's the shortest, isn't in the middle...^^;...]





Q: What would you want to be reborn as?!?



Amuro-chanドキドキ
[Amuro Namie, I assume]



Or if I was a character...



Luffyドキドキ



I wanna be a rubber person~ニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ



Oh!ひらめき電球



But Sailor Moon would be good too...ドキドキ





Q: Would you rather be a cute girl or a pretty girl?!?




Until I'm 30, I want to be cuteニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



After 30, I want to be a beautiful, grown-up woman...ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




I'll try my best!ショック!!!





Q: What do you do to release stress?!?




Eat something tasty, go for a walk on a nice day...ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



...I guessドキドキ



But even when my stress has built up, once I go to sleep and wake up, I feel all refreshed~!ニコニコ






Alright, well, that's about it for now~~パードキドキドキドキドキドキ




No comments:

Post a Comment