This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Saturday, January 31, 2009

改めて辻ちゃんです☆ / Once Again, It's Tsuji-chan☆

Theme:blog



Hullo, everyone!アップハート
[note: here, too, she switches the middle syllables of 'konnichiwa' and writes 'konchiniwa' instead]



It's been a while, huh?音譜





Tsuji Nozomi here杉浦希美はあときらきら


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba

Our daughter Noa (希空) turned one year old this last November,

and little by little I've started to have more time to myself,

and so today I'm officially starting a blog here at Amebaアップチョキ




I'd like to use it as a place where you guys can really get to know me?*


My hobbies, what I cook,お鍋




childcare, and work...杉浦希空




as well as




fashion,T




and what I'm doing and feeling each day...



There are so many things I want to write aboutドキドキドキドキドキドキ



And when I have the chance,

I'm hoping I can answer any questions that you guys haveアップアップ



Even now, I know I don't write very well,




and I'm not all that great kanji, or English...(-"-;A汗




But I'm going to do my best to write and post as much and as well as I can





so, everyone, please, please, do come by and have a lookドキドキパー





Also, today





and tomorrow there's a Hello! Project concert at the Yokohama Arenaマイク音譜音符music cabinet

[note: she writes "Hello! Project" in English here]






I, Tsuji Nozomi, will be performing in it too杉浦希美クラッカー


It's been a year and nine months since I've seen my fansアップ





I'm reallll~~~~~~~~~~~llly excited about itハートハート

[note: this could also mean that she's really nervous about it]

And I can't help but be reallll~~~~~~~~~~~llly be looking forward to itドキドキあせる




Today I really want to let myself go -- and sing and dance enough to make up for that year and nine months






So I really, really hope that you'll all cheer me onドキドキキラキラ

And if lots of you tune in to read Tsuji Nozomi's official blog,

"リボン Non Piece, リボン"





that'll make me really happy tooドキドキ





I'm going to continue to do my best, so I hope that you'll all lend me your supportドキドキ

辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba




-- Tsuji Nozomi 杉浦希美ピース*





No comments:

Post a Comment