This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Saturday, January 31, 2009

☆ラブ×2☆ / ☆Lovey-dovey☆

Theme:blog

We've been rehearsing since this morning*≧ω≦*☆







It's been mad fun ever since rehearsals started~!☆☆☆







I'm currently broadcasting direct from the rehearsal site~(^0^)/♪♪♪







First...







☆Ogawa Makoto~~☆









and I ended up *kissing*~~ p(^^)q







辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090131_162851.jpg




Then...





☆Fujimoto Mikitty~☆







and I *kissed* too p(^^)q



辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba





And, and~~~~







Inaba Atsuko-san and Mai-chan and I...☆ *∩∀∩*☆





also, also, also *kissed*~~! (^O^)♪♪♪







We all really love each other☆☆☆

[note: alternately, this sentence could mean that Tsuji really loves everyone]



辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090131_163231.jpg




I'm really sowwie to our fans for all this *kissing* (>_<)…

[note: for extra cuteness, she writes 'gomen nasha~ai' instead of 'gomen nasai' ("I'm sorry")]





We've all been working really hard, just like this *≧ω≦*♪♪♪♪







Alright, well, the performance starts at 6!!!




Crap......







I'm so nervous...... (-.-;)







My bow power is at maximum, so I'm gonna go out there and do my best! (^0^)/♪♪♪







See you later~~ ☆(^O^)☆




辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba

No comments:

Post a Comment