This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, May 4, 2009

☆準備中☆ / ☆Getting Ready☆

Theme:blog


Right nowにひひラブラブ






I'm getting my hair and makeup done here at the Ito Yokado in Tsudanumaハート








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050410090000.jpg







My makeup artist is Hakase~ニコニコラブラブラブラブラブラブグッド!








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050410100000.jpg








She's helping me transform from Sugiura Nozomi to Tsuji Nozomi again todayニコニコラブラブラブラブチョキ







Andラブラブ





here's my manager Mr. Nニコニコ!!!!!!!!








辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-2009050410090001.jpg







He's got a totally slow metabolismガーン
[note: the word she uses is 'metabo-chan,' which seems to be a somewhat cute way of describing someone whose metabolism is slow]






Well,!!






once everything is all ready,!!







I'm going to be doing a couple of talksハート








here at the Tsudanuma Ito Yokado today,ハート







one at 11am and the other at 2pmニコニコハートチョキ








I'm going to be discussing a lot of thingsニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ







So stay tuned, okay~にひひドキドキドキドキチョキ




3 comments:

boinsie said...

I love how she keeps wearing this dress over and over again... <3

jantzeeee said...

It's a pretty freaking adorable dress~

Anni said...

I love how she keeps on mentioning about Mr.N's slow metabolism! >wwwww<;;; lol~

Post a Comment