This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, April 6, 2009

☆質問タイム~!!〃☆ / ☆Question Time~!!〃☆

Theme:blog


Everyone,ニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球





thank you so muchひらめき電球





for all of your questions!ニコニコラブラブラブラブひらめき電球






In this short period of time, I received nearly 2000 comments...!!!!!!!!あせる






Incredible!!!





It made me really happyしょぼんドキドキドキドキキラキラ







But...............ショック!






it would be really hard for me to answer each one of these, so I'm going to focus on answering the gist of as much of the questions as possibleドキドキ





I'm sorryしょぼん






Alright then,!!





I'm going to start answering themニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球






☆During your pregnancy, did you get irritable?☆




Yeahしょぼんダウンダウンダウン




I would cry sometimes, tooしょぼん




Being pregnant is really hard, y'know?しょぼん






☆Do you like Lolita fashion?☆





I love itニコニコ!!




I don't have any Lolita style clothes, but it makes me crazy happy when I can wear them for work or somethingドキドキキラキラ






☆How do you make karaage (deep-fried meat, usually chicken)?☆




I make it in what has to be the most normal way possibleガーン



I don't use any secret ingredients or anything,



but here's how I make it:




I repeatedly poke the chicken with toothpicks so that the flavor will really soak inキラキラ




Then I take



ドキドキSoy sauceドキドキ


ドキドキSakéドキドキ


ドキドキAji no moto (MSG)ドキドキ
[note: 'Aji no moto' is one company's brand name for monosodium glutamate; it literally means "Essence of Taste"]


ドキドキGarlicドキドキ


ドキドキGingerドキドキ




and add a whole lot of them to the bowl with the chicken!!




A whole lot, y'know?!!





Then I knead and mix it all together really wellキラキラ





and let it sit until the flavor has really soaked into the chickenニコニコアップアップひらめき電球





Once I think it has probably soaked in enough, I put in potato starch and mix it together lightly





and then fry each piece in hot oilニコニコひらめき電球





And with that, it's doneニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球




See?!!




It's, like, the most basic recipe ever, right?ガーン





But I think that letting the flavor properly soak in is probably the most important partニコニコドキドキドキドキ!!






☆Is raising a child difficult?☆




I'd be lying, I think, if I said it wasn't, but





although there are a lot of difficult things, there are also a lot of fun things and things that make you really happy, so it's by no means a hardshipニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ







☆Is it tough to do both that and have a job?☆




Yeah, taking care of Noa, doing the housework, working -- doing all of that definitely proved to be more difficult than I'd imagined...ガーン



Each day I really have to calculate and plan out...how I'm going to do thingsしょぼん



But until you get used to this,!!



until you get the hang of it,!!



you're just thinking,!!





"This is what I chose"!!




But it's like, once you really get how to deal with all the different jobs at once, you don't think about it as being hard, you're just able to do itニコニコキラキラ




Moms are strong!!!
[note: she uses a more antiquated version of the adjective conjugation here ('tsuyoshi' instead of 'tsuyoi'), I guess for emphasis or a more literary feel]




We work really hardニコニコラブラブラブラブ!!
[note: another way to interpret these two lines is as "Mommy [i.e. Tsuji herself] is strong / I do my best"]






☆What sports or lessons did you take when you were young?☆




ドキドキPianoドキドキ


ドキドキVolleyballドキドキ


ドキドキBaseballドキドキ



and I also attendedガーン



ドキドキEnglish lessonsドキドキ


ドキドキCram schoolドキドキ




although you might not believe it...ガーン!!!!!!






☆What are your plans for a second child?☆




Eventually, I would like to have three children, but we're not thinking about having another one just yetガーン






☆Have you ever been to Okinawa?☆



I haveドキドキ




I've gone diving in the oceans of Okinawaニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




Okinawa was where I saw a manta ray for the first timeラブラブ!ラブラブラブラブ





☆Before you got married, did you guys go out on dates?☆




We didドキドキ




We went to the beach, we went out to Enoshima...ドキドキドキドキキラキラ





When my husband and I were going out, that was the first time I ever really experienced what you'd call "dating"ドキドキあせる





☆Did you get stretch marks?☆





Miraculously, I didn'tニコニコキラキラ






☆What's your #1 favorite snack or sweet?☆




ドキドキJagarikoドキドキ
[note: Jagariko is a light, crunchy Japanese snack food that comes in various flavors]


ドキドキSconesドキドキ


ドキドキAnko (red bean paste)ドキドキ


ドキドキWhite chocolateドキドキ




I can't choose just oneしょぼん






☆What seasonings do you use when you cook?☆





I sweeten my stewed dishes a bitドキドキ




In general, I'm pretty light with the seasonings, I think~アップアップキラキラ






☆Did Noa-chan use a teething ring?☆




Nope!!





☆What do you do to maintain your figure?☆





Nothing in particular...ガーン
[note: she uses the wrong kanji here to write 'toku ni'...instead of 特に, which means "particularly/especially/etc.," she writes 得に (得 means "profit")]




I've gained 3 kg [~6.6 lbs] recently...ガーン




Probably because I keep going out for hanami, huh...ガーン




That sucks...汗





Perhaps I'll do another yudoufu (boiled toufu/toufu in hot water) diet...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?DASH!DASH!DASH!






☆What time do you wake up in the morning?☆





Generally around 8 o'clock, I think~ぐぅぐぅ





Lately I've been really, really sleepy, and I've had a hard time getting out of bedしょぼんダウンダウンダウン





I get sleepy in the springニコニコぐぅぐぅ







☆What's the key to a happy marriage?☆





Talk about what you think and feel!!




Fight a lot!!




Kiss長音記号2 a lot!!





Hold each other tight a lot!!





Be considerate towards each other!!





...at least, that's what I thinkガーン





He and I have little arguments all the timeニコニコ!!!!!!





But we always say what we want to say, really listen and come to understand each other, and make upニコニコグッド!





Alright, well,!!




that about wraps it up for Question Time for nowニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ





I'm really sorry I couldn't answer everyone's questions individuallyしょぼんダウンダウン






If I have time later today, I'll try to answer a few more of themニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ






Thank you guys so much for your many questionsニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ




No comments:

Post a Comment