This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

☆質問タィム~☆ / ☆Question Time~☆

Theme:blog

ドキドキHey everyone~ドキドキ






Thank you guys so much for the many puchi mails you sent inニコニコドキドキドキドキひらめき電球





I've been getting lots of questions tooニコニコアップアップ






And so I will once again be answering them~ドキドキ





ラブレターDo you have hair extensions?ラブレター



Yesドキドキチョキチョキ
[note: she writes the English word in katakana here (i.e. 'iesu')]



My own hair goes down to about my shouldersニコニコラブラブラブラブひらめき電球





ラブレターWhat is Noa's blood type?ラブレター



It's Oニコニコラブラブキラキラ





ラブレターWho takes the photos that go up on your blog?ラブレター



I take the pictures myselfガーンチョキチョキ



I stretch out my short arms as far as I can, and take themガーン!!!!



Oh長音記号1...I wish I were Luffyニコニコドキドキドキドキ

('Cause he's a rubber personニコニコ)



By the way, that picture today at the shake place, I asked one of the employees there to take it for meガーン
[note: a typo of sorts here -- she writes 定員 'teiin,' which means "capacity" or "quota," when I'm pretty sure what she means is 店員 ('ten'in' "employee/salesperson"); this seems to be a *very* common (possibly even to the point of being legitimized) "mis"-use, however]




ラブレターHow much did you weigh when you were in Morning Musume, and how does that compare to your weight now?ラブレター



Okay, I'll tell you all the truth hereシラー汗



I can tell you now...




The truth is that I, Tsuji-chan...




during my time in Morning Musume......




my weight was............




wh-wh-wh-what...............?!汗





at an all time high!!!!!!!




At its absolute peak, you see!!!!!!





...........................!!!!しょぼん







I weighed 60 kg [~132 lbs].............................................シラー汗



...............Yeah....



I was so chubbo汗



Well長音記号2長音記号2長音記号2, just one of those fond memories of the past.....................ガーン



I'd ask you guys, please don't make too much of it, okay?しょぼん
[note: the verb she uses ('hiku') has a lot of different meanings; there's not enough context here for me to feel completely confident about this interpretation (another that seems maybe plausible to me is "quote" -- as in, "please don't go around quoting that number")]


I went through a period like this in my life, tooガーンパー



By the way, my current weight is............!!



about 39 or 40 kg [86~88 lbs]ニコニコパー



Okay!!!

Let's get back to Question Timeニコニコドキドキドキドキパー





ラブレターWhat time do you wake up in the morning?ラブレター



A little after 7, or sometimes, like, 8 o'clockニコニコ!!





ラブレターWhat's the first thing you do when you get up?ラブレター



I wash my face and brush my teethニコニコアップアップ





ラブレターWhere do you buy your dishes?ラブレター



Umm...Daisoニコニコドキドキドキドキパー




'Cause they're cheap and really cuteドキドキ




ラブレターWhat kind of person is your husband?ラブレター



He's incredibly serious-minded and focused, though he does like to drink, but he's such an amazingly loving personドキドキ



He really cherishes meドキドキ



ラブレターFor breakfast, are you more of a rice person, or a bread person?ラブレター



Bread, all the wayドキドキ





ラブレターWhat music do you listen to a lot?ラブレター



Perfumeニコニコラブラブラブラブパー
[note: a female technopop group]



I can do their dance perfectly, tooドキドキ



I bought their concert DVD and memorized it~~にひひ音符音符





ラブレターHave you ever gotten plastic surgery??ラブレター



Umm...no, none whatsoever...シラーパー


Just makeupパー


Girls can completely transform themselves with makeupショック!




ラブレターWhere do you get that curry for kids one year and up...?ラブレター



They sell it at the supermarket音符



There's stew, tooドキドキ




ラブレターWhere did you get your furniture?ラブレター


Nitoriガーン音符音符
[note: a major furniture and interior goods chain boasting relatively low prices (I've seen it likened to Ikea)]





ラブレターWhen you go on walks, do you try to disguise yourself at all??ラブレター



No, not reallyニコニコ



I just go as I amニコニコアップアップ


Sometimes I do wear sunglasses, thoughパー




Alrighty, thenドキドキ



That's about it for this round of questions...にひひドキドキドキドキキラキラ




Tonight, for the first time in a long time, we're going to be eating outドキドキキラキラドキドキキラキラ




I can't waitニコニコラブラブラブラブ




Mmkay, off I goes~~にひひラブラブラブラブチョキチョキ
[note: for extra cuteness, she writes 'ittekimapu' instead of 'ittekimasu' ("I'm off!"/etc.); she also starts her sentence with 'hona,' which is Kansai-ben for Standard Japanese 'dewa' or 'ja(a)' ("well"/"well then"/"alright"/etc.)]




3 comments:

jantzeeee said...

...I kinda hope that Tsuji was exaggerating about what her weight was back in February. 86~88lbs seems pretty scarily low for an adult, even if she is only 4'11"...O_O

boinsie said...

At the same time, though, she -looked- scarily thin. Not so much anymore, though. ^^;;
You. Email me. O_O

jantzeeee said...

Yeah, I'm glad that she does seem to be back at a more healthy weight these days...
(Although I hope she doesn't end up going too far in the other direction again either -- something like 60 kilos *is* heavier than is probably healthy for someone of her height, y'know?)

Post a Comment