This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Monday, February 2, 2009

☆質問タィム☆ / ☆Question Time☆

Theme:blog


Everyone,ドキドキ thank you so much for all your commentsニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ



I'm having to do it little by little, but I'm honored to read each and every oneドキドキ(^O^)ドキドキチョキ




I've gotten a lot of questions, so I'm going to do a quick little question & answer session now~~長音記号2にひひアップアップ



ラブレターHow did you learn to cook?ラブレター


At the beginning of our marriage, my cooking skills could accurately be described as nonexistent...汗

But during my time off, I was able to learn a lot from both my mom and my mother-in-law, and I also read lots of cooking books, to try to get better at it, y'know?ニコニコ

But when Non cooks things now, she basically just eyeballs the measurements, so things taste different every time, y'know...ガーン汗 ^^;汗
I'm still just a noviceにひひチョキ汗
I'm still gonna do my best!べーっだ!!!!!!!




ラブレターWhat methods do you use for dieting?ラブレター


I don't do any real "diet" dietsガーン

But every day I spend about four or five hours carrying my daughter Noa around in her baby sling...while she's sleeping, when we go for walks, that kind of thingにひひチョキアップアップ

And playing with Noa all day, I get probably about as much exercise as I would in the course of one or two live concertsガーン

Going for walks on days when the weather's good feels realllllly nice~ドキドキドキドキドキドキ



ラブレターHow was labor for you?ラブレター



Yeah...it was a very difficult deliveryショック!
For Tsuji ("22"), labor lasted 22 hours, y'know?ガーンあせるあせる
[note: "22" is her signature number since it was on the costume she wore at her debut concert (Japanese Wikipedia); H!O notes that you can read the number "22" (albeit in a complicated, non-normal way) as "tsuji"]
Non is pretty muscular, and I guess the muscles in my pelvis were quite tightガーン
But that's the only truly painful memory, and the child that I gave birth to through all that was really adorable~~長音記号2ニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ
ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキShe's my treasureドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ



ラブレターWhich of you does Noa resemble more?ラブレター



Hmm長音記号2mm...しょぼん She's got a face that you can totally see comes from both of us!!, I think~ニコニコアップアップ

She looks a lot like we both did when we were littleヒヨコ
But there's no doubt about it, when she's sleeping, she looks like Sugiura-kun, y'know...ニコニコぐぅぐぅ Hehe




ラブレターWhat kind of cell phone do you use?ラブレター


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-F1000422.jpg


This one...ガーン



ラブレターDo you and your husband get into arguments?



We have tons of little argumentsニコニコ It'd be weird if we didn't, doncha think~ニコニコ!!

But we make up really quickly, and in general, we're reallll長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1長音記号1llly closeにひひドキドキドキドキグッド!
Heeheeheeheeheeにひひドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ




ラブレターWhat skincare products do you use?ラブレター




I know, as a girl, it's kind-of terrible, but I don't really use anything...汗
If I had to say something, I guess it'd be this汗
辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090202_181610.jpg

All I do is put on these skin toner strips......長音記号1ガーン
They're awesome~長音記号1 ドキドキYou should give 'em a tryドキドキ



Alrighty, well, that's about all the questions for nowニコニコパードキドキ(^O^)ドキドキ




No comments:

Post a Comment