This blog translation is no longer being updated. (More details here.) Sorry for any inconvenience~~!

*****

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

☆ご報告☆ / ☆An Announcement☆

[note: this post is no longer available on Tsuji's blog on Ameblo, but I was able to retrieve the original text (and images) from here/here/here]

Theme:blog


I believe some of you may already know, but I have an announcement of a somewhat personal nature that I'd like to makeニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ







Umm...ドキドキ





Wh-wh-wh-which is...ドキドキ







that I, Tsuji Nozomi, was given the go-ahead to design a line of baby clothes, and have been working on them for the last six months!!チョキ




It will be a collaboration between Tsuji Nozomi × Akachan Honpoにひひラブラブラブラブ
[note: the name of the store could be translated as something like "Specialty Baby Goods"; I've also seen "Baby Depot," and the like]

辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-i.jpg


The "making-of" page is here:

    ↓

http://www.ntv7.jp/tsuji/



The brand name will be............キラキラ







"ハートBaby & Ribbonハート"ニコニコラブラブラブラブ







I drew the designs myself -- from the illustrations to the Baby & Ribbon logoニコニコキラキラ





辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-090129_150149.jpg


I was going for a really "グーenergeticグー" feel, so I mainly chose quite bold colors, and used bows as accents, and I think the clothes turned out extremely cuteニコニコドキドキドキドキチョキ







A lot of them have more of a girly look, but I think the designs in red and black will look really cute on boys tooニコニコドキドキキラキラ


辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-20090129140537.jpg




The sizes go from 70cm [~27.5"] ~ 90cm [~35.5"]ニコニコドキドキドキドキヒヨコ
[note: these sizes are based on the height of the child; these would be clothes ranging from approx. 6 to 24 months]






You will be able to purchase them from






Akachan Honpo and Ito Yokado storesニコニコドキドキドキドキキラキラ







And...the line will debut......ドキドキ








in early Marchドキドキ
[note: the word she uses technically means "the first third (of the month)"]



辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-20090129140054.jpg



We've made what I think is a really cute line of clothes,


in completely new and unique designs,
so I hope that you all will please, please,

for your child's cutest years,



try this adorable line of "ハートBaby & Ribbonハート" clothing, taking photographs to preserve those memories foreverニコニコラブラブラブラブキラキラ




辻希美オフィシャルブログ「のんピース」powered by Ameba-20090129135757.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment